The obvious rules
- Be polite! No heavy swearing, offensive/hate language, racism, homophobia, making people feel unwelcome, ...
- No griefing or stealing (Just because you can, doesn't mean you should).
- No hacking or exploiting glitches.
- Inappropriate content is not allowed. This includes builds and skins.
- Please chat in English. A few sentences in your native language is OK, especially if nobody else is online, but in general: English!
- Players that have been offline for 2 weeks and have not yet reached the rank of Apprentice will be removed from the server. You can always ask to be added to the whitelist again.
- Build your bases at least 300 blocks from spawn.
- Don't build your base too close to someone else's, unless they let you. 100 blocks distance at least. (Ask them if unsure)
- Check the area before you build something. Not everyone creates a /lands claim.
- The plains in front of spawn castle is for shops only!
- Fill in your creeper holes. Make sure nothing spawns in them, either.
- Don't claim rare structures like strongholds or mansions.
- You can build as many shops as you want, but they have to be in the shopping district.
- Keep shop sizes reasonable. Don't create a megastructure if you're only going to sell a few stacks of sand.
- Respect shop prices! If someone is selling 3 stacks for 2 diamonds, that's the minimum you have to pay.
Farms & Redstone
- Contrary to previous season, AFK-fishing IS allowed.
- Zero-tick farms are now also allowed again.
- All redstone clocks must have an off-switch.
We offer a few plugins:
- Armor stand tools (with flint)
- Better sleeping plugin
- Buildportals (custom portals made out of emerald blocks)
- Chest sorter
- mcMMO Overhaul